Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I finally have time to update my blog n i knw my blog has been rotting!!! I'm not lazy okay?! Jus tt im really tired this days, n tt idiot has been holdin on to e com almost 24/7!! HAHAHH! Okay, i've been enjoyin myself on e weekend ever since my confinement end AND ITS GREAT TO HAVE BACK THAT LIL FREEDOM!! And i've slim down to 49kg after giving birth 4mre kg to lost to get back my usual weight during pregnancy was like 65 kg can?!! N N N i'm able to wear back my jeans! how great!! (: Motherhood life is getting mre stable for me, though at times its really tiring bt seeing him smile n look at u really brighten my everyday (:

16th July White bar & Hollywood
(amer, qin, mh, james n co)

24July Neverland & Df (hubby, qin, thong, kk and co)

Presenting my precious botak (:

Damn cute right?!!! hahahahahahah! Everyone is saying he look like father instead of me, how sad! Everything back on track, i love my life now n i seriously do.. =D MWACKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home